Anyone notice how WHITE leading actresses are?
The Late And Great Chafey Narquois Barbeau Brassiere
2010-03-12 06:52:14 UTC
In article
Ann Hathaway, Bullock, the list goes on and on. These women are
whiter than the ones you see in real life. How come they are so
white? Where can I get me one?
Uhhhh, Yeah, that would be SPF-100 face and body cream and
large rimmed hats, when they run out of suncreen
cream. Or the latest trend--: A Head to Toe
Beekeeper Bodysuit.

Also, there are plenty of very white women in real life.
My ex-fiancee was a redhead and very white
with a plump and juicy Black//Hispanic-style
Lopez booty.. And black guys would always
scream at her, right with Me,
walking arm-an-arm with her.
But, they were even ruder, when
I was dating a very dark Nubian
Queen, especially, one night
when I met her downtown, right
after a rap concert was over!!

I've always been brave like that.
I remember one comment--:
"Take your hands off of
that Beautiful Black Queen".
I am pretty sure that's
an exact quote. She
really did look
like a Young Black Queen!!,
Very modelishly tall
and skinny, and she was
wearing a white summer
dress. Very hot. She
looked a lot like
Naomi Campbell, but
just not nearly as
violent!! :o)

My ex-fiancee-redhead looked like a twin of Belinda Carlisle
crossed with Margaux Hemingway.

I have had a lot of dry spells when it comes to having women.
But, DAMN!!, I know how to pick 'em,
when I am feelin' lucky and then
I REALLY _*DO*_
get lucky!!
--
Yours (Bloody!!) Truly,
Chafey Narquois Barbeau

***@Mailsent.Net
Pensandpad
Have you ever seen an adult black woman with small breast?
Pensandpad
http://tour.littlecoco.com/
The Late And Great Chafey Narquois Barbeau Brassiere
2010-03-12 08:38:50 UTC
In article
Post by Pensandpad
[...]
Little Coco, ain't bad at all. But, the one _*I*_ just mentioned
was hotter and a bit richer and darker
chocolate than, Coco, actually.
But, Coco, is alright.
Coco's breasts are
reasonably perky
and petite,
it looks
like. They
sure aren't those
floppy hollowed-out
sagging ones like
on your GrandMomma,
Jaffery....!!

But, again, I am missing your point. Do you think
Coco's breasts are okay or not!?
--
Yours (Bloody!!) Truly,
Chafey Narquois Barbeau

***@Mailsent.Net
Pensandpad
2010-03-13 05:51:12 UTC
On Mar 12, 12:38 am, The Late And Great Chafey Narquois Barbeau
Post by Pensandpad
[...]
I think they're fucking perfect. And her shiny wet ass in the shower,
she's worth going to jail for. Thing is, black girls have big tits.
Not even teen black girls have tits like LiL Coco, teen black girls
have huge tits. I've looked, I've seen them. I'll paypal you 1,000
dollars if you can surf the net and find another pair of black tits
like Lil Coco. I've looked, I haven't seen them.
O***@aol.com
2010-03-15 11:54:57 UTC
Post by Pensandpad
[...]
like Lil Coco.  I've looked, I haven't seen them.- Hide quoted text -
Very few black women are 'attractive'. Only those with a lot of white
in them.
White - Asian is a great mix.
Pensandpad
2010-03-16 03:45:12 UTC
Post by Pensandpad
[...]
I think you mean that you are attractive to very few black women.
Asian/White people look like they have sickel cell or something. I do
not like Korean people. I find them un-American and exclusive and
they reek Republican. They reek.

I like some white people. We have a history. Koreans I don't like.
Chinese and other Asians contributed to American history. Not the
Korean.
Pensandpad
I meant Asian/White look like they have down's syndrome.
Tommy Joe
2010-03-16 05:37:46 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
Very few black women are 'attractive'. Only those with a lot of white
in them.
White - Asian is a great mix.
I think you mean that you are attractive to very few black women.
Asian/White people look like they have sickel cell or something. I do
not like Korean people. I find them un-American and exclusive and
they reek Republican. They reek.
I agree with Ollie that most black women are ugly, but color has
nothing to do with it. There's a lot of creepy looking black facial
skin out there. But when you see a healthy one with a fair glow it
doesn't matter how black she is. Look at Lena Horne for example.
Very white features, but in my opinion quite ugly in an up close
capacity. Ok maybe not ugly, that's a harsh word, but not so good
looking. So color has nothing to do with black women not looking as
good as white ones. It's not the color, it's the inner hate, the
bitterness that oozes through the skin causing the eyes to bulge
yellow and sickly and with dark pimples surrounding the nose and cheek
area.

Tommy Joe (anthropologist apologist)

The Late And Great Chafey Narquois Barbeau Brassiere
2010-03-12 07:50:16 UTC
In article
Post by Pensandpad
[...]
Yep. A small breast, a leg, and some mashed potatoes.
Haven't you ever been to K.F.C.!?

But, seriously, No. All the Black Women I have known
have had TWO breasts, of varying sizes. That girl
I mentioned, for instance, had very perky and petite
tits. And she was 19 years old. And, I've
never seen one, with just one--:
singular breast.

So, like, many times, before, I don't know what your
point is or was, with that. Maybe, when you
respond to those personal ads, Jaffery,
try to avoid the black chicks
that compare themselves to a
young Nell Carter, and, then,
you might actually see a few
petite and perky Black
Breasts!! Hello!?

Either THAT or go out with someone other than your GrandMomma,
for once in your life!!

Oh, one last bit of advice for you!! Women of any Color
(especially ones with perky tits) tend to be
really turned-off by guys who are constantly
offering to, or talking about how they
already have sucked cocks, (like you always
seem to mention (at least once or twice,
on a daily basis).

So, really, Jaffery, work on not ever doing
THAT again, and, see if that
helps you with the more
perky titted and petite
black ladies,
Jaffery!!
--
Yours (Bloody!!) Truly,
Chafey Narquois Barbeau

***@Mailsent.Net
Pensandpad
2010-03-13 05:42:06 UTC
On Mar 11, 11:50 pm, The Late And Great Chafey Narquois Barbeau
[...]
LOL!!! I caught that. I misspelled again. Giggle.

[...]
That's not funny. I say a lot of things to be different, to keep you
guessing. I don't want you using it against me, the stuff I say.
Especially about me sucking cock, every now and again, not every day,
though I do think about it, sometimes. I'm curious (not about sucking
cock), if I were a homosexual (TJ thinks I am and he still calls me),
would you like me any less?

I could be though, I just don't know it yet. When I have sex with
women and ejaculate (twice every three years, the rest of time I'm
with men), I'm thinking or pretending I'm atop a man, rubbing
dicks.
Copyright 2010
The Late And Great Chafey Narquois Barbeau Brassiere
2010-03-12 09:49:19 UTC
In article
Ann Hathaway, Bullock, the list goes on and on.  These women are
whiter than the ones you see in real life.  How come they are so
white?  Where can I get me one?
Have you tried the white pages?
It's printed in black ink, but they call it the white pages.  What's
up with that?
I like you. I had forgotten that.
I am not sure why a post like that would trigger any kind of
"like" feelings, (but I rarely understand you as it is),
(and I understand 'Someone' even less of the time),
but, really, how much do you really "like-LIKE" him!?
You never offered to suck HIS cock!!

And, Someone's the type that would
actually like that kind of a thing
from a dude (Based on his very